J.Pietschmann:

> > I have problems with user defined fonts in FOP 0.20.5 embedded into Servlet.
>
> Does it work from the command line or with file: URLs? Maybe the
> font is corrupted by accessing it through a web server.

It works now :), I'm getting fonts through HTTP, probably problem was with
Content-Type setting under jboss, when I've changed it
to application/octet-stream for font files, everything works good

thanks for pointing me to the solution

best regards

--
Michał "Yahoo" Jaśtak,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)