J. Pietschmann wrote:

> > I have problems with user defined fonts in FOP 0.20.5 embedded into Servlet.
>
> Does it work from the command line or with file: URLs? Maybe the
> font is corrupted by accessing it through a web server.

I've tested the same code under resin, instead of jboss + tomcat, using fonts
accessed via HTTP protocol, everything works perfectly, maybe I should
send my question to jboss or tomcat mailing list ;)

I've tested Content-Type set by resin and jboss + tomcat, both sets: text/plain
for truetype font and for XML font metrics,

I've also tested using application under jboss + tomcat with fonts served
by resin, doesn't work too,

I think the problem may be related only to jboss + tomcat + fop situation,
any suggestions what may cause it ?

best regards

--
Michał "Yahoo" Jaśtak,
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]

       "Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)