Felice Angemi wrote:
Try fop.sh -c conf/userconfig.xml main.fo -awt -x
you can see a window with the configuration

[INFO] key: debugMode
[INFO] key: version
[INFO]    value: FOP 0.20.5rc
[INFO] key: dumpConfiguration
[INFO]    value: true
[INFO] key: quiet
[INFO]    value: false
[INFO] key: fonts
[INFO]    values:
[INFO] [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
[INFO]

if you see a line like the last line above that means you have load in your configuration 1 font, if you have specified 2 or more fonts you will see 2 or more lines like the last above.
Maybe the problem is in the font-triplet in your userconfig.xml or in your xslfo.

That's it! I wasn't able to load the configuration file. Well - it was loaded, but at the bottom of the file there was another
<fonts>
</fonts>
section which was empty, so my previous setting were lost... my fault...

It works now, thank you very much (and thanks to all of you who tried to help me!)

Chris