From: Shlomi Fish [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Montag, 6. Oktober 2003 13:48
To: FOP Users
Subject: FOP With Hebrew

I tried to convert the Attached DocBook document to PDF using FOP and the
Hebrew came in reverse. Is it a problem of FOP or of DocBook. (the XSL-FO is
also attached)

If it is a problem with FOP, when is it planned to be resolved and what can
do to help?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish      [EMAIL PROTECTED]