Hello,

I'am using FOP 0.20.4 to create PDF with svg graphics in a servlet context
on Unix or Linux.
Generally it works fine, but sometimes I get the following exception :

java.lang.InternalError: Can't connect to X11 window server using ':0.0' as
the value of the DISPLAY variable.
        at sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.initDisplay(Native Method)
        at
sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment.<clinit>(X11GraphicsEnvironment.java:54)
        at
java.awt.GraphicsEnvironment.getLocalGraphicsEnvironment(GraphicsEnvironment
.java:53)
        at
java.awt.image.BufferedImage.createGraphics(BufferedImage.java:1006)
        at org.apache.fop.svg.PDFGraphics2D.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.renderSVGDocument(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.renderSVGArea(Unknown
Source)
        at org.apache.fop.svg.SVGArea.render(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer.renderForeignObjectArea(Unknown
Source)

Any idea ?

Thanks in advance

Eric