Patrick JUSSEAU wrote:
I just started using XSL-FO and fop. I am trying to generate a pdf file which contains jpg files. Those images are always inserted in a parent component (I guess something like a viewport). I need to set a height for this viewport (view_height).
What I am missing? Thanks for any help.

Check http://xml.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-center-vertical

Not that display-align works only on reference areas (table cells,
fo:block-container and regions). Also, you can only set a height
on table rows and block containers (wont work on ordinary blocks
or table cells).

J.Pietschmann