From: Chris Adams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 11:29 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Shrink size of images.

I think these has been some confusion, but from what I gather you are
using FOP to generate a TIFF file.

How are you using FOP to generate the TIFF, as I do not see it as one of
the output options on the website?

In either case, you may have to do some post-processing on the image to
reduce the image size.