[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
I'm able to convert it to PDF when using the command line, but when I try to print it (using awt) thanks to embedded code, I have this
error :
[INFO,Default] Using org.apache.crimson.parser.XMLReaderImpl as SAX2 Parser
[ERROR,Default] org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: Error while attempting to
print document, root cause : Document root element is missing.

The FO document has a BOM at the start. Some old versions (or even all) of the Crimson parser are confused by this. What JVM/run time environment are you using? Check whether you can enforce using a recent Xerces release as XML parser (there are plenty of instructions for everything on the net).

J.Pietschmann