Hi again.

I use FOP to generate PDF documents from XSL-FO documents.

The resulting PDF documents contains a big table, and it uses a custom font (called ‘Signa’).

The font files needed are embedded in the document.

I used the PFMReader utility to generate XML metrics files from these 3 different font metrics files (PFM files).

The table in the PDF document typically uses right aligned cells.

My problem is, the columns are not properly aligned, a right aligned column gets to look something like this:

           43 382 39

                    93

                 9 393

               38 483

I tested with a base 14 font, no problems.

Could it be that the generated font metrics is incorrect?

Regards,

Dennis JD Myrén

Developer

Oslo Kode Bureau