Below is the FO that comes out when I run my xml and
xsl through xalan. Right now I use a xml and xsl to
gene rate the PDF. I can see that the first letter is
there in the FO but it is lost when rendering through
FOP. Also this line appears at the end of a page and
the word 'Condition' appears on the next page but the
letter 'C' is missing from it. Is there any thing I
can do for this not to happen. I am not able to run
with the -d option coz I am not sure if I can use two
options at a time as I use a userconfiguration file to
embeed one font and hence need to use -c option. Let
me know how I can use both options and I will give it
a try.
Thanks,
Abhi

FO SNIPPET

<fo:block line-height="1.2em" space-before="5pt"
color="black" start-indent="from-parent(start-indent)
+ 12pt">

<fo:inline font-weight="bold" font-style="italic"
font-size="10pt" font-family="Helvetica"
text-align="left" color="black">Some Title</fo:inline>

<fo:inline color="black"
space-before.conditionality="discard">
This applies in all the cases except when
  <fo:inline font-family="Helvetica"
font-weight="bold" font-variant="small-caps"
font-size="12pt">Condition 4</fo:inline>
of terms and conditions is true
</fo:inline>
</fo:block>