Hello folks,
I know this issue has been submitted many times, but i' m challenging my
luck anyway.
My question is very simple:
-Is there any way to insert tray (or paper) selection instructions in
xsl-fo?I need to print dynamically generated pdfs(genrated via
xml->xsl->xsl-fo), with massive volums, and three types of pre-printed
papers.

Any clues, tips, tricks, indian advises????
Please any help is welcome!

Hind Lwahhabi.
Puilaetco bankers, 44-46 Avenue Herrmann Debrouxlaan 44-46
B-1160 Brussels Belgium
Tel: 02 679 48 63
GSM: 0479 05 99 71

http://www.puilaetco.com

"Mieux vaut choisir le voisin avant la maison, le compagnon avant la route
"
(Proverbe arabe)

This e-mail and any attached files contain confidential information.  It is
intended solely for the addressees.   Access to this e-mail by anyone else
is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
please notify us immediately by e-mail or telephone and delete it
immediately from your system without reading, copying or disclosing its
contents to any other person.  This e-mail is sent for information only and
the content is not legally binding unless confirmed by letter.  Investment
orders received by e-mail will not be executed by Puilaetco.  Puilaetco
shall not be liable for improper or incomplete transmission nor for any
delay in its receipt nor damage to your system (interception,
interferences, viruses).