There's no support for paper tray selection in PDF. You will need to
resort to a PostScript workflow, but there you will currently have to
post-process the generated PostScript files to insert the necessary
commands in the right places. Several FOP users have done this in the
past.

FOP has nothing built-in, yet. But you're invited to help us build PPD
support into the PostScript renderer.

On 19.02.2004 16:18:43 Hind.Lwahhabi wrote:
> Hello folks,
> I know this issue has been submitted many times, but i' m challenging my
> luck anyway.
> My question is very simple:
> -Is there any way to insert tray (or paper) selection instructions in
> xsl-fo?I need to print dynamically generated pdfs(genrated via
> xml->xsl->xsl-fo), with massive volums, and three types of pre-printed
> papers.
>
> Any clues, tips, tricks, indian advises????
> Please any help is welcome!

Jeremias Maerki