Jason Novotny wrote:

Hi and sorry for posting a question that is likely asked numerous times but i couldn't find it on the FAQ. I'm using the docbook stylesheets and after using FOP to render the fop I see my title on one page, the copyright info on the very top of the second page and the third page is blank. Any idea what I can do to just render the title and copyright on the same page and have the TOC start on page? This is my docbook below:

I dont know docbook, but can you check that your problem is not caused by the start of a new page sequence? The default value for property force-page-count="auto" on page-sequence elements can cause this effect.

Chris