[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I am using <fo:repeatable-page-master-reference master-reference="only"/> to display multiple pages.

Okay.

I want a page border to enclose the content so I am using <fo:block-container> to hold the content of table but with this option the multiple pages are not displaying. It just display single page.

What could be the reason for this ?

beacuase block-container is an out of flow object, typically used for absolutely positioning data. As such it does not generate content that flows onto further pages.

Is anybody have solution for this?

Dont put your table into a block-container.

Is there any alternative other than <fo:block-container> to put page border?

Yes, use a background image. Image should be plain white with thin black line at edges. Size of background image should match body region dimensions at 72 dpi.

Chris