Hi,

i have a table with 3 columns.

Example:

Table:          Test    Status  Priority
                Theme1
                Test1   ok      1
                Test2   fail    1

                Theme2
                Test1   ok      3
                Test2   ok      2

The xml file:
                <root>
                   <theme>
                        <name></name>
                        <test>
                                <name></name>
                                <status></status>
                                <prio></prio>
                        </test>
                   </theme>
                </root>

Now my problem is the following:

How can i achieve that the table will be filled up correctly?

In my xsl-fo file i have a template that matches "theme" and calls template
matching "test".

So looks the table after filling it up with my solution:

Table:          Test    Status  Priority

                Test1
                        ok      1
                Test2
                        fail    1