Eldho George wrote:
I have problem with <xsl:variable>.I have a
variable 'bordervalue' inside <xsl:stylesheet>.
I am not assign any value to this variable.But inside a template i want to
assign some value to this variable.

FAQ. See http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N8090.html

How can i solve this problem?

This depends on your original problem. Ask on the XSL list http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/ with a reasonably complete description on what you actually want to achieve. You'll get bonus points for using a mail client which doesn't mangle white space, punctuation, spelling, grammar and/or semantics of your post.

J.Pietschmann