Van: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Verzonden: maandag 20 september 2004 13:06
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: Newbie: Fopservlet problem

It may be Xalan-related, because the first URL below (which works) does
not use Xalan while the others do.  Perhaps use newer versions of the
XML jars?

Glen

Erik Trip wrote:

Hello,
I'am using the standard fopservlet program (fop.war). I deployed it on

the Oracle 10g application server.
When i use the following url:

http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?fo=c:\temp\readme.fo
<http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?fo=c:%5Ctemp%5Creadme.fo>
everything works fine
When I use:
http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?xsl=c:\temp\testdata.xsl&xml=c
:\temp\testdata.xml&ext=.pdf <http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?xsl=c:%5Ctemp%5Ctestdata.xsl&;
xml=c:%5Ctemp%5Ctestdata.xml&ext=.pdf>
or
http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?xsl=c:\temp\testdata.xsl&xml=c
:\temp\testdata.xml <http://demo-01.decade.nl/fop/fopservlet?xsl=c:%5Ctemp%5Ctestdata.xsl&;
xml=c:%5Ctemp%5Ctestdata.xml>

I get:
500 Internal server error
org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException: XSL-1000: (Fatal Error) Error while parsing XSL file (null).
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Erik