I replaced the mentioned files but the result is still the same.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards Erik

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Glen Mazza [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: maandag 20 september 2004 14:13
Aan: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Onderwerp: Re: Newbie: Fopservlet problem

I'm not an expert on this either--hopefully others can add to this--but,
yes, that library, as well as xercesImpl*.jar and xml-apis.jar are the
three that may need replacing within your servlet container.  Replacing,
however, can create other problems--the Xalan library can be buggy--so
of course save the older versions you replaced.  Getting the latest
versions from Xerces and Xalan projects instead of using the ones in
fop-dir/lib may also be a good idea if the above doesn't work.

Glen