From: Sanket Desai [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 10:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Help required for Japanese FOP

Hi Balaji,

        Your artical is very informative. Thanks for it. I referred to your artical. But, I am still facing problems. Bascially, my problem is related to building FOP with Japanese support (MSGothic) fonts. As per my previous mail, I generated font metrics file. But in that so many parameters are missing. For example "class-name", "embedFileName", "embedResourceFile" etc.. This thing I came to know when I looked into the MSGothic.java file. Apart from this, there are other parameters (actually variables in MSGothic.java file) like "lastChar", "firstChar" are also not initialized. So, it is basically problem of generated wrong .java file (i.e. MSGothic.java). I don't know from where will I get resource file and values for these parameters. So, if you can guide me then I will be very thankful to you.

I hope you can understand my problem.

thanks,

Sanket.