Hello,

I don't know if FOP has this capability, but a search
on "Arabic" in our archives [1] ("Hebrew" may help as
well, as that's another R-to-L language) is giving
several links that may answer your question.

Also a Google on "FOP Arabic" (without the quotes)
gives thousands of hits.

Let us know if you're able to get it done, and which
link(s) helped you the most.

Thanks,
Glen

[1]