Thanks for your suggestion. I used the following 4 viewers to view the output image: Windows Picture and Fax Viewer, Internet Explorer, MS Paint, and Brava! Reader. The results are identical with all 4 viewers - white letters on a black background.

Bill

J.Pietschmann wrote:

Bill Jordan wrote:

Hi, all - I am evaluating the TiffRenderer written by Oleg Tkachenko, using 0.20.5, using a very simple single page of output. The transform works beautifully, and produces exactly the output that I am expecting, except for one detail - it is a "negative" image (black background with white letters). Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Try another image viewer.

J.Pietschmann