This is what I get when I try to connect .I am trying to pull an image from
a secure site using fo:external-graphics tag. We have an Apache Web server
infront of an IBM Websphere App server. The call for image is made by the
App server during the conversion of XML to FOP .

 javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: unknown certificate
      at com.ibm.jsse.bg.a(Unknown Source)
      at com.ibm.jsse.bg.startHandshake(Unknown Source)
      at com.ibm.net.ssl.www.protocol.https.b.n(Unknown Source)
      at com.ibm.net.ssl.www.protocol.https.p.connect(Unknown Source)
      at com.ibm.net.ssl.www.protocol.https.r.connect(Unknown Source)
      at TestHttpsServlet.main(TestHttpsServlet.java:68)

Regards
Rohit

                      "J.Pietschmann"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]         To:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      de>                      cc:

                                               Subject: Re: Images and https

                      03/06/2005 07:15

                      PM

                      Please respond

                      to fop-user

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I have a problem in retrieving images in FOP through https.Has anyone
> encountered this ? We are using WAS 5.1 and FOP 0.2.05.

What problem do you actually have? There are lots of
things which can go wrong with HTTPS.

J.Pietschmann