Hi,

I am trying to use the FopServlet, but ideally, dont want to have to produce
the XML file on disk, and then load it up again, just to pass in File, File
into XSLTHandler (or TraxInputHandler)...

So, I was trying to just pass in InputSources..(ie):

ProjectTeam projectTeam = new ProjectTeam();
InputSource projectTeamInputSource = new
ProjectTeamInputSource(projectTeam);

Is this possible?  or do I *have* to save the XML to disk?

(I was getting a malformed URL exception when trying to do this)

Ben

This message has been checked for all known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus
Control Centre.

Notice:  This email is confidential and may contain copyright material of Ocado
Limited (the "Company"). Opinions and views expressed in this message may not
necessarily reflect the opinions and views of the Company.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately and delete
all copies of this message. Please note that it is your responsibility to scan
this message for viruses.

Company reg. no. 3875000.
Ocado Limited
Titan Court