Hi,

> I thought it was an ANT problem. I am using ant 1.6.2 but the ant coming
> with source code and binary distribution is ant1.5.1. I didn't modify
> any of the build files (build.bat and build.xml) though I checked and
> made sure the files are under the right folder.

Just making sure: so you *are* using build.bat, and not your own version of
Ant?

In that case, well...
How exactly are you trying to add support for the 'Bookman Old Style' font?
It almosts seems like you want to have it compiled in in some way, and
you're trying to use the Base14 fonts as an example --correct?

Greetz,

Andreas