>From: Chris Bowditch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
>Subject: Re: FOP embedding problem (NoClassDefFoundError)
>Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 09:10:47 +0100
>
>Samuel Remacle wrote:
>>Hello,
>>
>>I'm a young programmer and I'd like to embed FOP in my application,
>>but unfortunately I'm having some problems to do this.
>>
>>First of all, I tried to embed FOP using the code given in the
>>sample application ExampleFO2PDF (available with FOP), but when I
>>tried to test my application, I got the following error:
>>
>>Exception in thread main
>>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyListMaker
>
>It sounds to me as if you have downloaded the source code and not
>the binary distribution. Am I right? In which case you need to run
>the ant build script to create the Property classes! Just type build
>from the command line in the directory where you have downloaded
>FOP!
>
>Chris

>For additional commands, e-mail:
>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

No, I tried both, first I downloaded the binary distribution, and when I saw it wasn't working I tried to download the source code and I built it with the build.bat file given with FOP, so I obtained the fop.jar file (which is supposed to contain all the necessary classes) and I added it to my environment (Oracle JDeveloper) but I'm getting the errors I explained in my previous mail.

Sam