--- Andreas L Delmelle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb:

> On Sep 22, 2005, at 23:06, Thomas Winkler wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I am using the alpha version of Fop 1.0.
>
> Cool! Hope you like it so far...

Hi, yes; I like it ! Hope it will be released soon ;-)

I had a problem with the continuous dotted
border-bottom line on tables.

Thanks for your fast reply and tip but Jeremias was
right.
This problem doesn't exist.

--- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:

> Please provide a full test file. I can't reproduce
> your problem.

My fault; it works nicely indeed.

I defined five <fo:table-column/> elements but only
three <fo:table-cell> elements.
So the dotted line was not continuous up to the end of
line.

In Fop 20.5; I just wrote the following and it worked
for solid bottom-border-line up to the end of line.

<fo:table-row border-bottom="solid">

no matter how much "table-cell" I defined.

You gave me an answer why this change happenend :

http://www.nabble.com/how-to-deal-with-the-patch-at-Bugzilla-25900-n234174.html

thanks again!

Thomas