On Sep 27, 2005, at 21:05, Andreas L Delmelle wrote:

On Sep 27, 2005, at 20:56, Matthias Treitler wrote:

Hi,

I have had a problem with the latest fop a few days ago. I found out that only one fo:flow is permitted in the fo:page-sequence tag, but the Antenna House FO Parser allows more than one fo:flows! I also think this is the standard
made by the W3C!

Sorry, but I disagree. The content-model of fo:page-sequence is:

(title?,static-content*,flow)

Or maybe you're referring to the XSL-FO 1.1 Rec, which FOP currently does not implement.

There indeed, more than one flow may be put inside a page-sequence, and mapped to the regions using fo:flow-map...

Sorry if I came across as rude. Should have checked this before I answered.

Cheers,

Andreas