                                               Subject:  Non-breaking space
turning into "??"
                      11/25/2005 04:14

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      fop-users

I am trying to debug a PDF rendering for a client where non-breaking
spaces are comming out as double question marks "??". FOP is being
called from a servlet. I have tried using the fop command line tool
and can not reproduce the problem. I have written an simple servlet on
another system that functionally does the same thing, and can not
reproduce the problem here either.

Any ideas what could cause this? Is it some kind of character encoding
issue? The entity &#x00a0; is being used. What should my next step be
in debugging this?

--
Craig McDaniel

This message and any attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended solely for the addressees.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither SOCIETE GENERALE nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates
shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.