Hi,

for this test I used the stylesheet with the xsl:for-each tag. I was hoping
the transformation would pick up the xml tag with the input.

I'm also 100% clueless...

cheers,
Pete

GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl