I 've still have problems with with fo:external-graphics and rtf.I have a web
application that create dynamic documents.
It's happen that if I create a pdf (using FOP 0.9) and after that I create an
RTF I can see tha image just in the PDF and not in the RTF.
If I close my web session and restart it and I try to create just the RTF the
image amazingly appears!!!
Could be a caching problem of my web server (tomcat 5.0.25) or a fop 0.9 bug?
please help !!