Fabrizio Caldas wrote:
The Japanese/Chinese translators don't know how to put the zero width
space in the properties file, neither do I.

Well, my experience with property files is limited. However, I wonder,
if they can put Japanese characters into a property file, you ought to
have a program which can insert arbitrary baseplane unicode characters.
What kind of tool are you using?

The translators also found another problem when looking at the rendered PDF.
we found not only  overflowing of characters problem, also found
translation truncated in the page and wrong newline problem.

If these are the problems I suspect they are, then you're stuck. You
might try the current development code.

J.Pietschmann