I have downloaded fop-0.91beta-bin-jdk1.4 and I am trying to use some of the examples. Specifically, ExampleXML2PDF. I have put all the jars into my class path. I am getting an error when the program runs -

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.apache.fop.apps.Fop.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V
        at embedding.ExampleXML2PDF.main(ExampleXML2PDF.java:69)

The referenced line is:
Fop fop = new Fop(MimeConstants.MIME_PDF);

Any thoughts what migth be wrong?

I have checked that fop.jar for this version is in the path and it contains org.apache.fop.apps.Fop