Hi,

I'm using the embedded FOP version 0.20.5 to create PDFs.
The text of the PDF comes from properties files.
These properties files are in many different languages.
Only Chinese and Japanese have overflowing characters.

I've asked the translators to insert "zero width spaces" in Unicode.
All the properties file are UTF-8 encoded.
They tried inserting zero width spaces as they know how, but up to now
it doesn't seem to work.

Has any one ever tried to insert zero width spaces into a properties
file and use it to create a PDFs?

I'm trying to find a way to recognize the zero width space that they
insert in the properties file or maybe replace whichever characters
they insert as a &200B.

Thanks in advance,

Fabrizio.