Jeremias Maerki <dev <at> jeremias-maerki.ch> writes:

> You might want to take a look at the latest release: Apache FOP 0.92beta.

Is there any way to do it with FOP 0.20?

I tried 0.92beta but can't figure out how to run it, I installed it to
/opt/fop-0.92/ and made a symlink in /bin/fop.sh to /opt/fop-0.92/fop so that it
fits my build script, but I always receive this error:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/Desktop/jai-1_1_2_01$ fop
Exception in thread "main"
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/fop/cli/Main

I looked up this error and saw that someone said that I needed to make sure that
I had all the jar files mentioned in "fop.bat", so I downloaded as many of them
as I could (jimi, jai) and added them, but I still get that error. I even tried
removing some of the references to jar files in "fop.bat", but no good.

I couldn't find any simple installation documentation: can someone tell me what
I'm doing wrong?

Matt