In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
 Manuel Mall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Monday 03 July 2006 20:27, Pascal Sancho wrote:

At the office, I have some code that captures the FOP logging output for
subsequent display on a webpage.  If you're interested in it, I can post
it one Wednesday (after the U.S. holiday).

IIRC, basically I created something that implements the appropriate
Logger interface and stored the messages on a stack.  It's only about 30
lines of code.

-arturo