Hello

I'm trying to format a table, and it would be useful to apply formats like
padding, background-color to entire rows or columns (which, according to my
book, should be possible). If I try to do so, nothing happens. I always have to
set these attributes in the individual cells of the table, which I find a bit
tedious and fumbly.

Any ideas what I might be doing wrong? II'm rather new with fop, if this
question is treated elsewhere, please point me to the source.

ps fop 0.92