Hi,

i have a Problem with the "preflight" funktion in Adope Acrobat.
I create a PDF/A with Apache fop-0.02beta with the option -pdfa1b.

I embedded all fonst and the creation ends without an error.

But then i test the PDF file with the Preflight funktion from Acrobat 7.0.8
i receive this Message:

"Metadata does not conform to XMP" (no future Details)

I use the profile "Compiant with PDF/A-1b.

So, is it a Apache FOP problem or a Acrobat problem or my problem?

Regards
Martin