Heya,
Appologies for posting on this list but I am unsure where the barcode list is.

I am using barcode4J to generate a barcode for FOP 0.92.
This is all working fine.

However, I have had a request from the client to use
Bar code font = IDAutomationC39M
Bar code size = 18'
Bar code style = Normal

I am assuming this means a barcode of "code39".  Is this correct?
However, this will not allow me to use exclamation marks.  I have found that I
can only have exclamation marks when I use "code128".  They have stated however
that using the above font allows exclamation marks.

Cheers,
Richard