From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2006 1:56 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: RE: Use PDF as input source for FOP

Hi Peter -

Out of curiosity, may I get the name(s) of the other xsl-fo processors that
may be able to do this with an existing PDF?

Thanks!

"Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

12/01/2006 12:36 AM

Please respond to
fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org

<fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org>

cc

Subject

RE: Use PDF as input source for FOP

Apologies for jumping in on this thread, but I have a similar requirement,
that is, a pdf is delivered to us which we want to embed in fop, much like
one would embed a jpg.

I understand fop does not support that today, but does anybody have ideas on
what it might take to implement that? Note that I have the impression that
other xsl-fo processors do support such a feature.

Thanks,

Peter

  _____