I have been running FOP .92 successfully.  When I download the new .93
fop.jar and run, I receive the following error:

NoSuchMethodError at
org.apache.fop.fo.ElementMappingRegistry.setupDefaultMappings.  The error is
triggered when attempting to create the FopFactory.newInstance( ).

I have reviewed my classpath and verified the sizes of all the included jar
files with .93 and can find no problems/differences.  Any ideas on what else
I should consider?  I am running JDK 1.3.1_18.  Thanks!