Hello,
I am using jfreechart-0.9.20 to generate svg graphics this require batik-all1.6 to work. I'm also using fop-0.20.5 with batik-all-1.6 but when I render to pdf document the image doesn't appear. In the mailing list I read that fop-0.20.5 is not compatible with batik-all-1.6, that is necessary to use the fop's batik version, so when I try to drop dependency from my pom.xml the batik-all-1.6 the jfreechart's class dont work. The image that obtain of jfreechart is serialized to xml with 'svg2xml', later on I insert this xml with a instream-object, but the PDF file generated don't show the svg inserted¡. How could I mix all this versions? what repository you recommend me to obtain this jars? There are many jars into repository but don't exist documents that explains the compabilities between those.
Someone can help me?
Thanks in advance.

--
Iris Soto