Iris Soto wrote:

Hello,
I am using jfreechart-0.9.20 to generate svg graphics this require batik-all1.6 to work. I'm also using fop-0.20.5 with batik-all-1.6 but when I render to pdf document the image doesn't appear. In the mailing list I read that fop-0.20.5 is not compatible with batik-all-1.6, that is necessary to use the fop's batik version, so when I try to drop dependency from my pom.xml the batik-all-1.6 the jfreechart's class dont work.

Fop v0.20.5 is v.old now. The recommended course of action is to upgrade to v0.93 which ships with batik-all-16.jar.

The image that obtain of jfreechart is serialized to xml with 'svg2xml', later on I insert this xml with a instream-object, but the PDF file generated don't show the svg inserted¡. How could I mix all this versions? what repository you recommend me to obtain this jars?

Don't try to mix versions it won't work./ If you need batik 1.6 for jfreechart to work then use Fop v0.93. It implements much more of the spec than 0.20.5.

<snip/>

Chris