From: Dominic Marcotte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 05, 2007 4:37 PM
To: fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org
Subject: font-family="Arial Unicode MS" in rtf doesn't work

Hello,

Font-family "Arial Unicode MS" in FO become "Arial" in RTF.

Like if font-family can't have a space in their name.

<fo:inline font-family="Arial Unicode MS" font-style="normal"
font-size="9.5pt">?</fo:inline>

If I try with font-family "ArialUnicodeMS", I get "ArialUnicodeMS" in
RTF but I Word or WordPad doesn't konw this font. I must change it
manualy to "Arial Unicode MS".

I use "FOP Trunk" revision 499827.

Any suggestion?

Dominic