On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 13:35 +0100, Johan Johansson wrote:
> fop.xconf is used by default if no config is selected by the: fop -c
> <config-file>

...and the default fop.xconf file sets a resolution of 72dpi.  Doesn't
that mean that this setting does not affect the output?

I have tried to find references to this setting, and I found an old
discussion (2004) that stated that this setting was only used for
rasterized output like TIFF or PNG.  Do you know if this is correct?

Uwe