On Feb 8, 2007, at 08:38, Uwe Kubosch wrote:

Hi,

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 15:51 +0100, Jeremias Maerki wrote:
The attached FO file shows how to do this. Actually, Batik was so clever
I had to trick it into resampling using a dummy feColorMatrix filter
which does not modify the image. Without the filter the image doesn't
get down-sampled.

Thanks!  I am working on getting this to work.  I think I have solved
the Xalan/Serializer endorsed jar setup, but now I get the an error:

SEVERE: svg graphic could not be built: Can't find bundle for base name
org.apache.fop.svg.resources.Messages, locale en_US

IIC, then this was caused by Batik, and should be solved if you use the SVN Trunk version of Batik (see Bugzilla 41440)

Cheers,

Andreas