<snip/>
> >> height attribute has no affect on a table. IIUC, then there is no
> >> way to stretch a table so that it fills an entire page using XSL-
> >> FO 1.1.
>
> I think Chris is right here... maybe an idea for an extension element
> of some sort? fox:table-page-filler, which, if present would always
> appear after the last row of a table, and triggers the creation of a
> row during layout, with one cell(box) of height equal to the
> remaining BPD on the last page/column spanned by the table...

An extension isn't necessary. This can be expressed with normal FO
means: Specify block-progression-dimension.optimum="100%" and
block-progression-dimension.minimum="0pt" on the last table-row. At
least, that's what I think is the solution. But still, this isn't
supported by FOP at this point.

<snip/>