On Mar 2, 2007, at 17:21, lecki wrote:

Hi,

I have some problem with zero width spaces they occur in PDF file generated from fop file.

from line:

<fo:inline font-family="MSMincho" font-size="10pt" text- align="start">Work&#x200B;da​y</fo:inline>

I just tried with FOP trunk, and with a Base14 font this problem can't be reproduced, so I'm guessing this is caused by the fact that the font(s) in question have a glyph for this character...? Can you confirm that the output is OK when you don't use custom fonts (so we know where to start looking)? Thanks.

BTW: the "text-align" property does not apply to fo:inline, so you might as well drop that property specification. It seems to serve no purpose here... an fo:inline always inherits the alignment from the ancestor fo:block.

Cheers,

Andreas