Hi
Andreas L Delmelle napisaƂ(a):
On Mar 5, 2007, at 17:39, lecki wrote:
Are you using an explicit XML metrics file?
If so, check whether an element like <bf us="8203".../> exists in the metrics file. If present, try removing it manually.
> Not sure if that will solve the problem, but give it a try anyway...

First i have generated metrics file and then i have registered in configuration file. In my metrics file there is no element
<bf us="8203".../>
i have found only <bf gi="8203" ... /> but removing doesn't help.

btw how i cant wrap the text when font doesn't support zwsp e.g. Tahoma?

Can you elaborate a bit on this?

In my text i have got long words and sometimes they overflow the paper. In faq i have found an advise to insert zero width spaces (U+200B or &#x200B;) to allow FOP to wrap. So how i can allow fop to wrap long words without using zero width spaces.

 Cheers,
lukasz