Hi all,

In fop/render/AbstractRenderer.java, lines 453-462:

  protected void renderBlockViewport(BlockViewport bv, List children) {
      // clip and position viewport if necessary
      if (bv.getPositioning() == Block.ABSOLUTE) {
          // save positions
          int saveIP = currentIPPosition;
          int saveBP = currentBPPosition;

          Rectangle2D clippingRect = null;
          if (bv.getClip()) {
              clippingRect = new Rectangle(saveIP, saveBP, bv.getIPD(),
bv.getIPD());

I suppose the second call to getIPD() should be getBPD(), unless you
want to force the clipping rect to be square.

At first I wanted to report this through Bugzilla, but the Getting
Help page stipulated that it should be raised at the user list first,
so here it is.

Kind regards,
Paul Vinkenoog