On Mar 9, 2007, at 16:29, Paul Vinkenoog wrote:

Hi Paul,

Just a little FYI: I (finally) got around to committing your suggested correction to the trunk.

Ultimately, the quality of FOP depends greatly upon users like
yourself, who are not afraid to take a stroll through the code,

The reason I looked at the code at all was that I wanted to
re-implement the full internal link behaviour (landing on the exact
spot, that is). I've got it working now, need to iron out a few
wrinkles and then I'll bring it up on fop-dev. I hope it's usable for
the project too.

Thanks in advance! We're awaiting your patch proposal. ;)

Cheers,

Andreas